Hello everyone! It's been a very long time since I last posted. Today, I would like to share some tips on HOME DECORATIONS.
1. Choose light colours for the background. (light colours will give you calmnesss.)
2. Next, choose darker colour for the furnitures.(make them looked elegant )
3. Maximize the space. DO NOT waste any space! (wasted things such as a VERY big sofas)
4. When you are decorating your bedroom, make sure there are some spaces between your bed and study desk.
5. Finally, just make sure you and your family are comfortable with the colours and spaces you chose.
That's all for today. hope to see you later!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Hello guys! Today I would like to talk about TIPS ON SAVING MONEY. Surely all of us LOVE money but how many of us SAVE them for future? Now, before it is to late, let us all start saving our money now.
- Avoid using credit card when shopping. ( In case some of you don't realize, by using credit card, you will pay more than the original price and this is what gives the credit card company profit)
- Every month, save 50% of your salary in the bank and use the remainder to pay taxes, buy groceries and other needs. ( trust me, you can live even though you only have US 1000)
- Find other alternatives to increase your money( like forex, stock market, tournaments, part time job) EXCEPT gambling.
- When you go shopping, make sure you make a " buying" list so that you will have aim when you go to the supermarket.
- For women, limit yourself from buying your "lust"( jewels, clothes, etc) to one per month.
- Give priority to family expenses rather than your own desires.
- Remember, wealth will NOT always be on our side. So start saving money now.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Hi everyone! It's been a very, very long time since I last updated my blog. I would like to apologize for that. Well, looks like my blog was "dead" for some time and I lost many visitors. It's hard just to gain committed visitors FOR MY SIMPLE BLOG but I DISSAPPOINT them. So, as a PUNISHMENT, I have to resurrect my blog ASAP and post new tips regularly. Therefore, please forgive me...
Saturday, March 14, 2009
First of all, I would like to apologies for not updating my blog for about 2 weeks due to some internet connection problems. Well, today I would like to give you some tips that can help you to increase your web traffic. Enjoy! :)
- Update your web regularly.
- Focus your content.( Like me, my blog is all about tips:)
- Exchange links/ banner.
- Make your site as interesting as possible.
- Choose a specific visitors that is appropriate with your site's content.( Like Adult, Kids or teenagers)
- Always pay attention to your visitors comments.
- Do not lie to your visitors( I'm serious!)- like giving wrong info.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Well, you want people to respect you? Everyone wants to be respected. Your world will be more cheerful and you feel like you got POWER over anything! So, wanna learn the way? Just check out my tips below. Enjoy!
- Remain calm under pressure. This can be quite a difficult task, but no one respects someone who loses his or her temper or flies off the handle every time something goes awry.
- Be a problem solver. Do not just whine about your problem but do something to SOLVE them.
- Value the opinion of others. Display confidence in your decisions, but not to the point of never wanting to hear an alternate point of view. Take in all available information, and choose the BEST option available.
- Practice a policy of honesty. DO NOT lie in any occasion just because you don't know about that issue.
- Admit your mistake. Don't let your ego blinds and binds you forever!
- Be a humble person. NO one is going to talk bad about you if you are a humble person. In fact, they WILL RESPECT you.
- Be friendly. Is it wrong to be friend with the poor even though you OWN 5 bungalow?
- Be a trustworthy person. Anyone won't have any problem with you if you are reliable and can be trusted.
- Know that gaining respect takes time. Don't expect to earn respect merely from your title, your appearance or your experience. People have to know and trust you before they can respect you.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Hi everyone! Today I would like to share with you CHESS TIPS. As we know, chess is a popular board game and has many benefits. However, to truly master this game, someone must have high thinking and position evaluation ability. I will provide some general tips about chess. Enjoy!
- Understand the opening.
- Control the center.
- Grab as much space as possible!
- Limit your opponent movement.
- Do not give checks too early in the game.
- Always castling!( Save your king)
- Develop your pieces as fast as possible.
- Develop knight first before the bishops.( Knight can attack and defend multiple squares)
- Do not afraid to sacrifice some of your pawns if you can gain lead in the development
- Play the board, NOT the opponent!( even a kid can defeat adults)
- Make sure your pieces can always get necessary back up when needed.
- Master the endgame.( This is really important)
Friday, February 20, 2009
Hello folks! Today I would like to share with you tips about how to reduce your weight efficiently. To be honest, losing weight is actually quite easy( I'm NOT saying it is REALLY easy). To reduce your weight efficiently, you only need 3 things: DETERMINATION, CONSTANT EXERCISE and PROPER TECHNIQUE. Well, just read my tips below and give it some thought. Enjoy! :)
- Climb stairs about 20 times a day.
- Do sit up at least 20 times a day.
- Do not strain yourself too much.
- Check you weight EACH week. ( Do not check everyday or you will be disheartened when your weight does not decrease)
- Make a timetable and follow it STRICTLY.
- Avoid eating dinner and supper.
- Avoid eating instant noodles and junk food.( Well, once a month is OK)
- Teach your body to only eat 2 times a day.
- Avoid high calorie food.
- Try to be active as much as possible.
- Follow the food pyramid.
- If possible, try NOT to eat rice at all.
- Reduce the intake of sugar and salt.
- When you almost give up on exercising, imagine the moment when you are slim.
- Consult doctor on how to reduce your weight efficiently.